Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Futute Updates?

3 posters

:: Questions

Go down

Futute Updates? Empty Futute Updates?

Post by HighTreasonROCKS! Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:55 pm

I have several questions:
1. Will this game ever become a 3D game? Since you plan on working with Unity, I also make level designs using Unity3D.
2. Will the game ever be published on Steam to gain more fans? I would love to get it on Steam and add mods Very Happy

Thank in advance

HighTreasonROCKS!

Back to top Go down

Futute Updates? Empty Re: Futute Updates?

Post by Templar_VII Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:36 pm

1. No, it will never become 3D. Creating graphics is so bad ass, even in 2D. I't kills the entire precious time for improvin the gameplay. So I'll keep it in 2D.

2. I really like to. Maybe in summer i'll find the time to learn the Steam-API.
Templar_VII
Templar_VII
Admin

https://hightreason.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomestickman Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:41 pm

I like the game as 2D because it's really just simpler to play but also challenging since the upper levels are harder. Steam would also be a really great thing to add, since then Mac users can also play it.
Also, I've noticed that there hasn't been much updates since I started playing High Treason in January 2017, and update 2.2.8. was quite a while ago. Maybe you need some ideas from the players?

awesomestickman

Back to top Go down

Post by Templar_VII Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:37 am

The reason for missing updates is just the missing time. I still like continue developing the game and I have many ideas but there's just no time Sad

I intend to bring high treason to Steam, but it will not be playable automatically on mac. It has to be programmed for mac but it's not.
Templar_VII
Templar_VII
Admin

https://hightreason.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomestickman Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:22 am

Oh, okay. That's okay if you don't have any time.
Also, I'm just sayin', I don't own a Mac, but I just wanted to mention that Mac users might be able to play it if you bring it to Steam since right now you can only play it on a PC. Also, adding more platforms to play it on would be good, like tablets and phones.

awesomestickman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down