Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic game!

2 posters

:: Common

Go down

Fantastic game! Empty Fantastic game!

Post by SirVort Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:51 am

Hello!  Just wanted to say this is a fantastic game.  The animation and game play are outstanding!  It's been my favorite for some time, and I'm glad to see you're still working on it -- I just updated to the latest version.  The new additions are great; I've been especially enjoying the longbow.  The initial levels definitely seem tougher now and I'm looking forward to unlocking the later ones.

Incidentally, I tried the game based solely upon the graphic icon (well that drew me to it, then I saw the screenshots) which is very well done and makes me think of the Lewis chessmen ...

SirVort

Back to top Go down

Fantastic game! Empty Thank you!

Post by Templar_VII Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:51 am

Many thanks for post! Comments like yours are the reason why I continue developing the game.

In some reviews I red the initial levels are too hard. I intend to make this a little easier on the release 11.

Well recognized!
The Lewis Chessmen were actually the model for the icon :-)
Templar_VII
Templar_VII
Admin

https://hightreason.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Fantastic game! Empty Re: Fantastic game!

Post by SirVort Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:22 am

I wouldn't say they're "too" hard .. just took a while to figure out how to counter the constant attacks while building up the resources.  Though at times the game is sending armored knights and all you have are stone throwers, ha! But I finally beat level 7 (that one was tough), after figuring out some new strategies.

One feature request though: "save game"!  Maybe I'm doing something wrong but some of my games last hours; then again, I don't just go after the King, I wipe them all from the board (it's so gratifying to see a volley of arrows from a hundred archers, or a cavalry charge of a hundred horses).  But it would be nice to save the game and come back to it later ... also, a few times my tablet restarted the app after waking from sleep and I lost the game state.

I suspected the graphic icon was based on one of the chess pieces!  Those are spectacular pieces, aren't they?  I saw them at the British Museum on two different trips and was mesmerized both times (the highlight of the museum for me though there was so much to enjoy).

SirVort

Back to top Go down

Fantastic game! Empty Save Game

Post by Templar_VII Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:17 pm

"Save Game" is the most requested feature. I already tried to implement it, but since I didn't consider during development, it's hard do implement it now. But I see your point. I will definitely try it again. Since I just can develop in my free time, it could take some Months :-/

I did not know that the Chessmen can be seen in the British Museum. It seems this would be worth a visit. The Chessmen seem so friendly.
Templar_VII
Templar_VII
Admin

https://hightreason.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Fantastic game! Empty Re: Fantastic game!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down