Aim of the game
- Kill the enemy king before they killed yours.
- Loose as few units as possible.
- Most times it’s a good advice to invest all your start-goods to economy. So normally you can retrain 3 villagers. Maybe you have multiple villages, so retrain villagers in all your villages.
- Your king is an excellent fighter. The first attacks can be defended just by your king. So you can invest all of your goods to economy instead to waste it for an army.
- If the enemy gets too strong retrain some cheap units to support your king.
- Use the advantages of the units optimally. Find the advantage of each class here.
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum